Take a Tour - Students
What is Let's Learn English?
Let's Learn English is the world's largest online self-access centre, and is growing all the time.
What does the site include?
Let's Learn English contains the following features:
- Placement test.
- More than 3000 English exercises.
- Simple, easy to understand content.
- A ten question multiple choice test.
- Notes on each answer, giving students feedback on their errors.
- Ten part gap-fill follow-up exercise (grammar and vocabulary sections).
- Many other exercise types: Matching pairs, Proofreading, and more!
- End of level revision tests.
- Over 10,000 test items.
- A Grammar Doctor to receive student questions on any area of English.
- Self-study notes to help you learn from your mistakes.
- Weekly English jokes with explanations.
- Weekly English idioms in context, with explanations.
- Teacher section with teaching tips and tactics.
- A teacher's chat facility for sharing tips.
- Noticeboard for teachers and students.
- World Language School database, with links to thousands of English Language Centres worldwide.
The ever increasing exercise library includes sections on grammar, vocabulary, reading, speaking, listening, pronunciation and writing, as well as special sections for IELTS, KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, TOEFL, and a large database of business grammar, business vocabulary and business functions.
What does the site include? How do I study? How can I join?